Subject: Elektriprojekt LC0899 Illari liitumine Kilksama küla Tori vald Pärnumaa
From: "Russak Joonas" <[email-masked]>
To: "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 15:24:59 +0200

Tere

Saadan taotluse elektriprojekti kooskõlastamiseks.

Lugupidamisega,

Joonas Russak

Tööjuhataja / projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5902 1726

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Aadress: Oksa tee 18, 71067 Viljandi, Eesti

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.